Hertie School of Governance | Call for Applications
The Hertie School of Governance in Berlin invites experienced professionals from the public, private and
non-profit sectors to apply for the Executive Master of Public Administration programme.
- A flexible (part-time or full-time) executive master’s programme in English with the possibility of
- Core set of modern theories of governance and management with broad choice of practically oriented electives and hands-on trainings
- Specialisations possible in Leadership and Management; Economics, Finances & Methods;
- International faculty and expert practitioners from all sectors and disciplines
- Professional exchange with peers from around the globe & life-long career service offers
- Extensive cooperations with leading institutions enabling students to attend courses across Europe
- Central location in Berlin, vibrant hub of European public dialogue
- Scholarships for exceptional candidates, education funds and loans available
- Application rounds for the next programme start in September 2018: Round 1 (deadline for most internal scholarships): 15 March 2018. Round 2: 15 May 2018.
- Late applications can be considered thereafter until 15 August 2018, more Information.