EMI | 6 June marks exactly 1 year until the EP Elections – Let’s keep Democracy Alive!
Join us on June 6 for Democracy Alive: The Brussels Summit, as we mark exactly one year before the European Elections in June 2024.
The Summit will gather political leaders, policymakers, academics, social partners, organised civil society and citizens to take stock of the 75 years since the creation of the European Movement, to discuss the state of democracy in Europe and debate ideas on how to strengthen it.
Featured speakers include:
- European Commission Vice-President, Věra Jourová
- Member of European Parliament Domenec Ruiz Devesa (S&D)
- Member of European Parliament Daniel Freund (Greens/EFA)
- Member of European Parliament Maria Walsh (EPP)
- Pia Ahrenkilde Hansen, Director General for Communication, European Commission
- H.E. Ambassador Tom Hanney, Irish Permanent Representative to the EU
- H.E. Ambassador Arnoldas Pranckevičius, Lithuanian Permanent Representative to the EU
Check the other speakers and the Summit’s programme
Add this event to your calendar
Advanced registration via the link below is requested