EMI INVITATION | Building on the Conference on the Future of Europe: What’s Next? | Thursday, 16 June 2022 (14:00-15:30 CEST)
Join us for an online event entitled Building on the Conference on the Future of Europe: What’s Next?, which will take place on Thursday, 16 June 2022 from 14:00 to 15:30 CEST.
This discussion will provide an opportunity to take stock of the final results of this process and share views on the next steps and ambition of this initiative, by taking into account both the demands and expectations of those citizens who take part in the Conference and the role that institutions, national parliaments, civil society and social partners will play in the aftermath of Europe Day.
The event will feature:
• Joy Clara Schäflein, Member of the Citizens‘ Panels, Plenary Member of the Conference on the Future of Europe;
• Senator Alice-Mary Higgins, Independent, Seanad Éireann;
• Domènec Ruiz Devesa, Member of the European Parliament, Socialists and Democrats (S&D);
• Marco Cilento, Head of Institutional Policy, European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC);
• Petros Fassoulas, Secretary General, European Movement International (EMI);
• Valeria Ronzitti, Secretary General, SGI Europe.
The digital event is free to attend, but advanced registration is requested.