EMI | The EU Green Deal and its impact on the EU-Turkey relations
The European Movement International, in partnership with The European Movement Turkey, will gather an online panel to promote dialogue and information exchange between high-level institution representatives both from the EU and from Turkey, on the implementation of the EU Green Deal and its diplomatic and economic impact on the EU’s neighbourhood.
The event will feature:
- Introductory remarks by Petros Fassoulas, Secretary General of the European Movement International
A panel discussion with:
- Mrs. Clara de la Torre, Deputy Director General of DG CLIMA
- Ambassador Mr. Faruk Kaymakcı, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs & Director for EU Affairs
- Mr. Bülent Özcan, Director-General for Financial Cooperation and Project Implementation, Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Mr. Antoine Oger, Head of Global and SDGs Programme, Institute for European Environmental Policy
Moderated by Zeynephan Gemicioğlu, Board Chair of the European Movement Turkey.
The digital event is free to attend, but advanced registration via this link is requested.
We encourage participants to join the discussions on Twitter by using the handles @EMInternational and @TurkeyEU.